Home of the 2015 National Champions!
Summer Hours are as follows:
June 27-July 1 open from 9am-4pm for Annie Jr. Camp
July 2-4 CLOSED
July 5-18 open from 5-8pm for summer classes
July 19-31 CLOSED for National Dance Competition
August 1-12 open from 9am-8pm
August 13-26 CLOSED
August 27th OPEN HOUSE / Registration Day from 10am-3pm
Annie Jr. Theatre Camp
June 27-July 1 from 9am-4pm
Click HERE to register or for more information.
No refunds after June 1st.
As a leading educator in dance, we take pride in dancers of all ages and ability! Every class whether it's recreational or competitive will receive the same training and effort from every instructor.
- We offer classes for ages 18 months to 3 in Baby Ballet, and Mommy and Me ballet
- For ages 3-6 we offer tap & ballet combination classes, jazz, tumbling, and hip-hop
- For ages 7-18 we offer tap, ballet, jazz, hip-hop, pointe, lyrical, tumbling, break dance and conditioning, music theater
- FREE trial classes available
- Click on the above "Class Schedule" to view classes
- 2016-2017 Season classes run September though June
- For Summer, see information below
We work with you and your dancer to make sure that the class they choose is the best fit for them, your family, and your busy schedules!
Parents are welcome to hang around and enjoy our free coffee bar and observe classes when available.
We hope you choose South Riding Dance and become "Part of our family"!
EVENING CLASSES: Your dancer will enjoy 2-4 weeks of unlimited evening classes in classic tap, rhythmic tap, ballet, jazz, hip-hop, pointe, lyrical, tumbling, music theater, improvisation, strength & conditioning, turns & leaps, and more!
2-week session: $175.00 per dancer
Full 4-week session: $300.00 per dancer
Stop by the studio for a detailed class schedule.
*Register by June 1st and pay in full and receive a *15% discount. No refunds after June 1st.
CLICK HERE to register!
The SRDA Performance Company consists of very talented dancers who also excel in acting and performance skills.
- This group is the performance company for the Ritz-Cartlon, Tysons which is a very prestigious roll.
- The performance group for our annual production of "The Nutcracker" which is also a fund raiser for foundations such as Pediatric Cancer.
- Participates in local holiday parades.
- For the 2016-2017 season, all dancers are required to audition in September, 2016.
- Dancer does not have to be a Competition Team member to qualify for Performance Company.
The SRDA competition Team, in its 15th year, consists of very talented, hardworking, dedicated dancers of ages 5 through 18.
- Dancers compete 3-4 times per year at local regional competitions and 1-2 times per year on a National level.
- SRDA is currently a Starpower 2015 National Champion and placed 2nd and 3rd overall at the "Battle of the Stars"!
- For the 2016-2017 season, all dancers are required to audition at summer camp in July, 2016.
Ages 4-6: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR 1-WEEK AUDITION CAMP
Ages 7-18: CLICK HERE TO REGISGTER FOR 1-WEEK AUDITION CAMP
SRDA is the official performance company for the Ritz Carlton, Tysons. Our Performacne Company performs every Saturday and Sunday in December for the guests at the Ritz-Carlton, Tysons for their annual "Nutcracker Tea" and "The Snow Queen and the Enchanted Forrest".
The South Riding Dance Academy received great reviews such as, "The best performance group in 6 years", "They brought tears to my eyes with joy and excitement", "We can't wait until next year!". Join us every weekend in December for a holiday celebration! www.RitzCarlton.com